Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I guess I like to make matching cards...

Yes, I have a bad habit of spending my time making elaborate cards for people who hopefully don't just throw them right away. Most of the time I like to make them match the gift or whatever the occasion might be. Unfortunately, I hardly take pictures of the cards that I make, so here are a few of the only ones I have pictures of.

This is just a birthday card for a girl in my Relief Society. I'm the RS Secretary so I get lots of chances to make cute cards for all the girls in the ward.

This is the card I made to match the...

...diaper changing pad to match the...

...burp cloths and the gift bag for a complete set!

This is just a card made for a baby gift. I made the flowers to match the little flowers on the dress.

No comments: