Saturday, May 24, 2008

Handwriting

I read that that handwritting book I posted a while ago. I did the exercises along with it and I absolutely LOVED IT! It was so much fun and I learned so many awesome techniques. I highly recommend purchasing the book. I will forever use what I learned in my future scrapbooking! I always looked at pages with the gorgeous writing and it made me sick to see good it looked and then reflecting my own writing and how I don't feel it's "good" enough. Anyway, I learned that you should ALWAYS write with pencil first and then with pen! Along with many other techniques, I now feel confident with my writing and MY many different fonts! Here is my first page after reading the book! I used different thicknesses of pens to give it more dimension. I also encorporated different fonts and sizes to give it that added touch! I cut out the title with sissors, but that's only because I didn't have a razor cutter to use. I never knew you could have so much fun writing!

No comments: