Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wedding Album-Part 4

The Honeymoon...was my favorite sections to do. I used really bright colors and was on a roll with my different layouts. I love the dynamic of the printed flowers on the paper and the fabric flower addition. They compliment each other nicely!
The circles below are of one picture. My Aunt Cindy has this really cool tool that crimps a frame around the circle. So I took a picture of a landscape and spruced it up a bit by using these circles...a little more interesting, huh?

Oh circles...how I love you! I LOVE this layout. The journaling around the circles are rub-ons...and the title "Ocean View" is made up of various chip board and acrylic letters.
This was the last page of the whole scrapbook. It's important to end strong. This was their engagement picture.

No comments: