Sunday, June 22, 2008

Yet another baby gift.  But this one is for my good friend, my old college roommate Chels.  She is about to have a baby and I am so excited for her!  So I finally got around to making her one of these, I hope she likes it.  I love the material, it's a yellow and gray Amy Butler fabric.  It is so cute I want to go buy more and make something for me with it!
Here is the changing pad, all rolled up and tied to fit in a diaper bag.

Here is the nursing cover, made with a little inside pocket as well.

Here is the changing pad all laid out on the outside so you can see. It is the fabric and two strips of canvas for the outer edges. The inside fabric is the waterproof flannel material, it's GREAT!

And of course, another little matching card.  

1 comment:

Chelsea B. said...

I love it, got it in the mail yesterday. You are fabulous! What a great friend. 4 days over due, still no baby.