Thursday, September 25, 2008

Get Festive

Since I already have my Halloween decor out, I found some places I wanted to add to, so this is what I created for my kitchen.

The details:
"TRICK"-2"wide 7x9inch squares. spray painted black with sanded edges. I drew all of the letters free hand and mod podged them on.

"or" - used pressure treated wood. 4x4inch block. I used a distress ink pad like it was paper on all of the edges. mod-podged the letters on. (I did not use paint)

"TREAT" I used a 2x4 and cut it 4 3/4" blocks. After painting them orange and green, I distressed them with my distress ink pad and them mod-podged the letters on.

"TRICK" is in different heights because I proped three of the letters up so you can see them better. All of the blocks are the same size.

4 comments:

Shannon and Cameron said...

that looks adorable!!

Leslie said...

So, so cute Nic! I want to do that now!

Dorese @ Dorese's Pieces said...

I love how those turned out! Everything seems to be turning to vinyl now, so I love that you shared how to get the look without spending the money on vinyl. What a cute decor idea!

Davis Family said...

These turned out so cute!!!!